|Posted by Students Database | Students Database Providers | Students Database Seller | Education Database | Database of Indian Students| on November 22, 2017 at 2:15 PM|
1. Make sure students are opt-in users.
2. This database is not publicly available to other vendors or sites for sale.
3. Respect the privacy of the students and his/her database.
4. Don't push your product/service for sale if they are not interested.
5. It should not be any entrance exam database such as CAT/MAT/XAT or JEE/CET, it's illegal to buy such database.
6. Ask the students for the convenient time to call.
7. Prefer CRM rather than excel sheet for security and data-breach by your internal team.
8. Always ask INVOICE with mention vendor GST Number before taking database or leads.
9. After sale service should be very high if possible sign the Service Level Agreement for replacement of the database or leads.
10. Last and most important always prefer incoming/responsive and high quality leads rather than the database.
11. Follow all the above 10 points.