|Posted by Students Database | Students Database Providers | Students Database Seller | Education Database | Database of Indian Students| on July 25, 2017 at 7:10 AM|
After various feedback from tier-1 marketing agencies of top University and Educational Institutes, below are the lists of marketing strategy for educational institutes.
- Life-Cycle Marketing: - LCM is one of the hot trends to tap your target students for enrollment, how? Please go through the points.
2) If you are Coaching Institutes: - Target group K-12 segment: - Coaching Aspirants from India/International
: The strategic tie-up with School Teachers, who provides teaching services to your target group students:
3) If you are Online Certification Provider: - Target group Freshers/Working Professional: - Skill Enhanced Aspirants from India/International
: The strategic tie-up with Job Portal and Colleges & Universities, who provides ready made the job of your target group students:
- Participate in Education Fair
- Participate in Online Forums
- Tie-ups with Education Counsellor/Career Assessment Companies
- Alumni Marketing aka Brand Ambassador
- Purchase of Direct Response Leads
- Acquire a niche player of your target group
- Do bulk 0.50 paise transfer with transaction name of your institute to the target group
- Avoid PPC/Bulk-SMS/Database Calling or any other medium of cheap and heavy cost advertising that spoil your money and brand name