|Posted by Students Database | Students Database Providers | Students Database Seller | Education Database | Database of Indian Students| on September 5, 2016 at 4:00 AM|
Here is top 10 method by you will get a franchise of below university for distance education.
1. Take franchise for ''study centre'' not ''commercial ventures'' as per UGC
2. UGC are not against banning of private enterprises. But if a university wants to collaborate with one, then they should seek the permission of the UGC.
3. Must have area requirement : 2500 square feet
4. Investment : Rs. 10lacs - Rs. 50lacs
5. Royalty/Commission: up to 50%
6. Current demand full universities in Distance Learning are IGNOU, SMU, LPU, NMIMS, Amity Distance Education, ICFAI, IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute, Maharshi Dayanand University (DDE),University of Mumbai (IDOL), Netaji Subhas Open University, University of Delhi (SOL), Annamalai University (DDE), Yashwantrao C. Maharashtra Open University.
7. Promoters should have relevant background from education industry.
8. Teachers of the study centre must have 10+ yrs experience in teaching.
9. Well equipped lab, PC and reference books for students.
10. Student helpline should be reachable in case any help required by the students, regarding fees, assignment, identity card, books material, etc.